Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last weekend was General Conference and it was so good!! I started to read the Gospels on Wednesday or Thursday because the visiting teaching lesson was on the scriptures and I figured that the life of the Saviour was a great place to start. Wow, I felt so prepared for conference and so enlightened by all I heard, even as a person with no children. ;)
It felt like every talk was geared towards me and had something in it that said, "Michelle, listen up, I want you to know..."
As I watched conference and read the scriptures on the Saviour, I have gained a better testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and His love for me, one so undeserving. It is humbling to feel that love and I know I need to share it. I also took so many things out of the talks that I need to do to be better. I am so glad that the talks come out in writing today!

I have been feeling bad this week and last week as Scott is still working away at school and I am done and just doing little things like the work around the apartments. He is such a hard worker and puts in so much effort to do what he can to make our lives better. He is at school all the time and has decided that he needs to be there longer so that he can do the best he is capable of. I am so thankful for a dedicated, hard working, loving husband. I don't know how he fits everything into his life but he still takes the time to watch all five sessions of conference, visit with family on both sides, invite my sister and her active son over to eat at our NOT child-proof house :), look for work, drop of resumes and do interviews, work on plans for September and most importantly always let me know that he loves me and listen to how I feel.

I can't express how grateful I am of him and his example and his love! I am so blessed!!
(I know it's a wedding pic- but I love it all the same) Scotty, my best friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment