So, Scott finished his last test Friday meaning we are both done our undergrad degrees!!
Yeah, Scott!
We have been cleaning out some skips at the apartments and we got a few good finds. Here they are:
A bed frame with minimal damage.

The shadow boxes on my side say "hope". My mom made them for me for Christmas.
A mirror from a dresser that we added picture wire to and put on the wall.
This is the 'new' table. It has a dark red finish, which I like and it looks so much better than our old on.

This dresser isn't in our room yet as it is airing out. There is one piece of wood between the two top left drawers that is missing but it also looks much better than one of the ones we have now with drawers that seem to work a bit better. Maybe we'll have to take the older dresser out to Jen's garage sale and get a buck or two from it... who knows.
I like new-to-me furniture that I don't have to pay for. It makes our apartment look so much better although the wood in our room doesn't all match. Scott says that comes when we are more established and that's true.
Now if only we knew what to do for the summer...
:)
Love you all and hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather and the amazing smells of the season- I sure am!
Michelle
you should try and re cover your dinning room chairs. Super easy project and you would do a good job.
ReplyDeleteI was talking to scott about that yesterday but I have no clue how to do it. Do you know how? If so send me an email later cause I would love to do that actually.
ReplyDeleteI love all the newish furniture! One of the perks of your job eh?
ReplyDeleteGlad to see pics- wish I could be there in person! Good luck with all the big decisions, love you lots!
ReplyDelete