Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures

So I decided to put up some pictures of some of the things we have done. A lot of them are from Christmas break but I realized no one has seen them yet, and some of them are of you!

This is a photo of Jeremy and Janie and Scott and I at their seminary get together. Jeremy and Scott went to school together.

Julia, Matt and Katie's youngest had her first birthday on January 1 and we went over to celebrate with her. Ashur and Rueben also came for the celebration (with parents). Here is the birthday girl in the crown she seemed to love but wouldn't keep on her head!

Then Anita and Ashur wanted to wear crowns too. So this is the three of them in their crowns!

And a picture of Rueben, who would hold this block in his mouth and wave his hands around. Strong jaw! ;)

On Christmas day, the Klassen's got together for a dinner at Ken's house. This is me and a few of the nieces on that side of the family; Katie, Addi and Hannah. We had a good time!

We decided to go to Avitar one night. We saw it in 3D and had been told beforehand that it was the best movie ever. I enjoyed it but Scott didn't as it was a VERY predictable movie. The only setback for me, as I like predictable movies At Times, was the 3D. Really there was no point, only two spots where it made a difference and most of the time it was just a little fuzzy, so I am not a fan of 3D yet. This is Matt, Katie and Scott in the glasses. That was one difference for me since the last time I watched a 3D movie. These glasses didn't make me sick! yay!

Well, that's it for now. I am really appreciating my camera and how small it is. I am able to take it anywhere! You'll probably see more pictures later!!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment