Friday, December 18, 2009

Exams finished?

So this morning was my last exam of the semester... and yes it was for the hardest course I have ever taken in my life. Needless to say I was expecting the hardest test of my life as well. Therefore I have been meeting with who I deemed to be the smartest kid in the class for the last three weeks in hopes I could be somewhat prepared. I woke up at 5:30 this morning to cram and to go to the room before the test to acclimatize myself to the room where I would be proving my hard work or where I would single handedly be adding on another full year till I can graduate (the math department only offers this required course once a year for some odd reason).


So fifteen minutes before the test began and I really started getting nervous, very nervous, I kinda started to feel sick. The test was distributed and although it was hard it seemed possible, which is what I was praying for, so I wasn't super disappointed but it was still hard. I felt really good when it was over. 


Now I only have an actuary test to study for that is on jan 5, anyway I thought i would let you know that I have lived through my tests!  

1 comment:

  1. Scott got a good enough mark on the test to come out with a grade we hadn't thought possible... So the hard work paid off!!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete