Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ta Da list

I follow a blog where a girl spoke about a "ta da list" vs a to do list- basicallly- "I got his done!" instead of looking at your list at the end of the day and thinking, "Man, I didn't do this and I missed that on my list."
So this week so far I have a list...
-Got Magdalen going to bed at 8:00 pm instead of 7:00- getting ready for work next week
-Decorated for Magdalen's birthday party this weekend
-Did some laundry
-Two dry diapers over two mornings! Yay (Magdalen's, of course. lol)
-Visited with Grammy and some nieces
-Went for a few walks with Magdalen and Huck
-Chipping ice with Daddy
-Made two crowns for Magdalen
-Wrapped water bottles for party
-Got over mastitist
-Pumped for Magdalen 3x/day/10-15min
-Cleaned
-Took Magdalen to the library

So, maybe I didn't get everything from my "to do" list done but I have a list of something done.

Here are some pictures of our yogurt painting from the other week. Birthday party this weekend.  Can't believe that she is a year old in two weeks!  Love you, Magdalen!



No comments:

Post a Comment