Halloween candy shopping and we tried on some fun hair hat things!
The babes in a cute hat!
Then we dressed up for Halloween as "Where the Wild Things Are". Magdalen was Max and we were Wild things.
The PJ's that I made her Max outfit out of. We put whiskers, ears, hands and a tail on it and then I was able to take them off afterwards and she has a cute pair of PJs.
The shirt that we bought her before she was born.
"My brother is a dachshund"
Love the face!
We celebrated our anniversary at Banff while Linda and Ian babysat Magdalen for a night and two days. We went to a spa, went for a walk to Johnston's Canyon waterfalls, went to the Christmas store and bought an ornament for Magdalen and went to the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was s good although I found it hard to not worry about Magdalen while we were away.
And we finished the dinning room wall!!!
We were worried about the amount of wallpaper for the wall- it could have been fine but it would have been a tight fit so we discussed what to do and came up with the idea of wainscoting...
Which I love!!
And it came together perfectly!! Even with just the chair rail, it looked beautiful and so much better than I think the wall would have with just wallpaper.
With the wainscoting and the mirror! Now I want wainscoting throughout the living room- wouldn't it look great?! (Other than the mess on the table, of course) Still no baseboards but we have them to put on when we have time.
Thanks, Linda and Ian for the help. It sure looks great!








No comments:
Post a Comment