Sunday, October 27, 2013

First scare being a momma

Seven months old!!
I wasn't going to tell people but I am sure others have stories like this, so I shouldn't feel as guilty...? k, still feel pretty bad.
Magdalen and I were out playing in the leaves in the back yard yesterday and we have a ton of them with three massive trees and three lilacs as well as multiple smaller bushes.  I looked around and thought it was a perfect time for some photos.  Our camera is in the front hall closet and so I ran inside and ran back out (literally seconds) to get it.  When I got back out to the backyard, Magdalen was choking on a leaf.  I swiped my finger in her mouth and pulled out a leaf and she started choking and gagging and throwing up and then started to cry and Breath.  I was super worried and panicking for a few seconds/minute or two but once I noticed that she appeared better, I decided we were still good for a photo shoot.
I got a nice canon camera from my mother-in-law when she bought a new one and this was what I took pictures with.  We also each got $100 iTunes card when we bought our computers and I purchased photoshop elements and I played with some of the photos after I took them.  So, here are some photos that I edited- but I didn't have to edit much because she is pretty photogenic.  I thought that the lighting was perfect and the leaves were great.  













The next day we mowed the leaves and now two days later... It looks like this:

But I did hear that it was supposed to clear up sometime this week and we have had a beautiful autumn so far so a lot of snow before Halloween is probably still OK. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment