Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Home?

So, some of you have heard and some of you haven't but just recently our landlady came to us with an issue in her personal life that required her to move. I wont get into the details on her end because that is not my information to give but needless to say, we were a little surprised.
We looked for new places over the weekend and again on Monday and we found a place that we have decided to move into and today we signed the lease to move in Oct. 1.
We were not planning on moving for quite a long time and we were not planning on paying more to rent in Calgary but it seems as if we have been getting blessings lately that will allow us to do this. It is a full house but we wouldn't qualify for a mortgage yet, (which is silly because we are paying more in rent than some people I know who own. lol)
So, hopefully we will have pictures coming soon!
Hope you are all doing well!!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you guys were moving! wow!! I'll hafta call you!

    ReplyDelete