Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Live Nativity


In Lacombe, our Church has always put on a live nativity and usually my siblings and I are a part of it. When we lived in Lethbridge, Scott and I were able to watch the one put on by our Church down there and this year we heard about one in Calgary. It was at Heritage Park and had background/scenery that was new to my experiences of live nativities. The pictures are a little blurry because I was taking them on my phone and I was shivering, but here they are...
Mary and Joseph, going to be taxed (there was a real tax guy and everything!)
Another shot.
Mary and Joseph with Jesus in the manger.
The angel who told the shepherds of Christ's birth.
The heavenly hosts that joined the first angel. They are pretty blurry because of the lights.
The nativity, with Mary, Joseph and Christ with the shepherds, and the wisemen, who had a lama!
I am so grateful for this season and the feelings that it brings. I am grateful for the birth of Christ and for His perfect life and that He died and lived again for me!
I am so glad that tests and essay writing is done for this semester (mainly) and that we made it through!! I can't wait to spend some time with family this Christmas season, and spend some time with my husband.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment