Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer prior to Enlgand

I was downloading pictures onto my camera and realized I have a lot of fun summer events that are sitting on my camera so here are a few of them:
Scott and I bought a tent and set it up the first night in the living room. The next weekend we went out to Little Bow Provincial Park and went caping before going out to Waterton. Great tent- keeps out the rain!

The following are from the trip to Kalispell with Ian and Linda. We went through Logan's Pass.


These are a few from the Zoo:


These are from while in Waterton area with Linda and Ian. This was a lake up at the top of the mountain that touches Alberta, BC and Montana. The other is the "Bambi" that was living behind the house.



I biked to work every morning. It was over 4 Km both ways each day. Well, this was a rainy day... You probably can't tell but my shirt is also soaked, through a jacket! :)


Well, that's about it for now. There will be a ton more once we are back from England! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment