Saturday, July 10, 2010

POLE

So, I have a question for all you creative people out there... and the not so creative ones, too.
I am finally getting the last of the pictures on the wall and I want some opinions on what you all think is the best out of the options I have... or if you have another idea for this wall and these pictures you can let me know that, too. You can comment here or email me at thompson_ctr@hotmail.com


Here is the wall in the dinning room area, so you can see what kind of look we're going for-

Here is the empty wall.

And here are the ideas for the empty wall-

#1.

#2.

#3.

I tried to put two smaller frames lengthwise beside the bottom frame to fill space but it didn't look so good. So those have been kiboshed.
Thanks for the help guys! Look forward to hearing what you think!!
PS- the empty frames are going to be filled with pic's, just haven't gotten them yet ;)

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you should put anything under or over the letter 'R' You have a long wall to use so I don't think it has to be squished. My suggestion is do #1 but with the R to the far left and the 2 small frames under the multi picture frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the idea from d and d miller... except the R could be on the right too... and of your ideas i like #2

    but maybe youve decided by now...
    cya saturday!

    ReplyDelete