Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Anniversary




First year Anniversary!!

Scott looked up the gifts given for the first year anniversary, which was paper. So he got me a backpack and I got him tickets to a play.
We went to the play on Nov.7th and it was interesting. Not as good as I had expected but I had fun listening to the actor who played "Jim". He had a great voice!
So as a better thing to do for our first year anniversary, Scott decided that we could go on a little vacation for Remembrance Day. So we went out to the Medicine Hat Lodge!! We got a room with a sauna, which was great, especially as the hot tubs were down. We took some pictures and had a quite and relaxing time.
We seem to always have pictures of us in front of trees, probably because our anniversary is so close to Christmas! They were putting up a lot of Christmas decorations when we got there but the tree was already up.
There were these big chairs that made us look like kids!

When we noticed that the hot tubs were not in working order, we spoke with a manager and got the room for half price and also got a bottle of Martinelli.
It was such a nice surprise for me as Scott had gotten me a gift earlier for our anniversary. We were able to have a nice time without the school and work distractions that we have had since the beginning of the school year. It was a great time and I feel very spoiled and loved! My husband is the best!!!
My practicum advisor has called in sick for an extended medical leave and now I do not know who I will be doing my practicum with for the next month. I may be in Coaldale, Raymond or Taber. We'll see but my practicum will be over on Dec.8th so I wont be without a practicum advisor for very long. I hope she will be ok!
This month is our last with the Evan's house. I have been packing all the things in the house and trying to find out where we will be putting them in the apartment. There already isn't a lot of room but hopefully with some good organization and throwing away some junk, we will be able to fit what we need.


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to be able to comment on your blog!! Love the pictures, looks like it was a fun break, and a needed one as well.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete