I hope you are all loving this beautiful season and this Thanksgiving weekend!! It may be a little cold down here but I feel that we have much to be grateful for!
One thing I am extremely grateful for is my hubby. We have now been married almost a full year and we have been getting to understand each other so much more. He really cares for me and what I am doing.
I know Scott already said something but I can't talk about gratitude without talking about General Conference last weekend. General conference was amazing and had so much info! It was nice to spend the time with family. I just can't describe how I feel fully; happy and peaceful and buoyant. The talks were great. At the end of every general conference I always feel like the Nephites when Christ visited the Americas and entreated Him to stay with them a little longer. But if I really think about it, it is now up to me to make sure that feeling lasts for the next six months. There were a few things that I really felt were directed towards me and that I want to take away from the conference.
I am grateful for work and the ability to be bringing in a little extra money while in school. And I am also thankful for school. My practicum is making me want to be done school. I learn so much by doing the work and when I get back into class I realize how much is missing from that sort of education. I'll be glad for next semester where my practicum is four days a week and the only class I take is the one that goes with practicum.
I am also grateful that I sold my computer this week. I want to upgrade to an aluminum computer and so that is what I am getting for my birthday present! It was our first try at ebay selling and we set the reserve at what we wanted and it hit that apx 12 hrs before the auction ended!
Another thing I am grateful for is family. It is nice to be so close to family and to be able to visit so much of our family in the same day. This weekend it was nice to spend time with my side of the family and Scott's as well. We appreciate all the things you all do for us!
One new member of my family which I am grateful for is Elizabeth's new baby Brosie. We had her baby shower last weekend during priesthood session. The pictures here are mostly from that. Brosie is such a quiet and easy child which is so nice for Elizabeth. We have hung out with her quite a few times since she had the baby and I have never heard her cry or hardly make any noise. Elizabeth is looking good too. :)
So overall we are really grateful for everything that we have been given!
We really love you all!!
Maybe it's just me and my computer but I can't see any pictures?
ReplyDeleteya...i can't see any pictures either!
ReplyDeleteweird. i wonder if it's a windows thing or if it's my camera.
ReplyDelete