Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference weekend

This weekend Michelle and I were blessed enough to see all the sessions of conference, which was a huge support as lately I feel my feet have just been starting to drag a little and complaining seemed to be the only answer. I found many of the talks relevant to my situation and also enjoyed hearing the spirit tell me things I know other people listening to the talks couldn’t hear.

I’ve decided to focus on two things:

1. Facing trials with more faith

2. Finding more happiness in redundant or non-exciting times.

School seems to push along at a steady pace, which is a bad thing for some classes, but over all I felt this weekend was an inhale from the out-of-breathe condition I was starting to feel. I am excited for the possibility that in April I will be graduating and hungry for a new challenge that will reward me both in a mentally fulfilling way and in a more finical way… I am finding that I over and above my love for mathematics I am enjoying my studies in statistics (which’s origin means political science…weird, I like it less already) and am happy that my career choice is closely related to it.

Track- sore sore sore, I would be lying if I didn’t say how it seems tougher than last year. Not to mention that my feet are feeling more pain, due to the fact that I will not wear my new runners out side and coach says we wont be moving inside till November rain or shine. However, it does keep me in shape and lets me demonstrate a little adolescent testosterone, which is probably a good thing.

Well, time for my morning to start getting going I have some assignments to finish before school today so I will write more later. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment