




Last weekend, we had a lot of fun... But it took forever for me to figure out how to get my pic's to stay on my blog- it had a few technical difficulties. So, if you can't see the above pictures, I am sorry but I am not surprised. :)
Scott and I babysat for Crystal and JD on Saturday. I was expecting to babysit while Scott worked on homework, but it was good that he got his work done early because A couldn't be away from his uncle Scott the entire weekend. It was so hilarious- I guess he talked about Scott all the way to the house- an almost two hour drive.
We made forts, had a picnic and we got both boys toys from the dollar store. A got a gun and enjoyed shooting the fan in the living room. Once the dart was stuck, he would turn on the fan and wait for the dart to fall off. One had to be taken down by Uncle Scott because it was stuck really good!
R was not feeling well and wanted to be held most of the day but he had fun little conversations with me and we just played a little more quietly.
This last weekend, we went up to Dave Robison's to see his newest daughter; Eva Maggie. Leslie had only three hours of labour! Wow, that's what I want for sure!!
Jim and Jen are also expecting and Jen is due this week, so I may have more news soon! The numbers keep adding up- 14 nieces and nephews for Scott and I at the moment but it will be 15 shortly.
In other news, I am looking for jobs now. It was really surprising to me to get three calls in the week of sending out a few resumes. Two didn't seem like they were things that I would like but I actually had an interview with the third on Monday. They say they'll call me back this week, so we'll see if I have a job soon! It's kind of weird to think that, in the near future, I could be going to work everyday instead of school and practicum. But it's exciting!
sounds like it was a fun weekend (or a couple of fun weekends!)
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting those pictures!! I LOVE them..and thanks again for doing that. Good luck with the job hunt!
ReplyDelete