Monday, November 8, 2010

The Best two years!!

So, today is Scott and I's anniversary! I can't imagine what life would be like without Scott. I am so blessed to have married him two years ago and to get the opportunity to spend eternity with him. He is my best friend and helps me grow on a daily basis. He is such a hard worker and puts 100% into everything he does! So here are a few pictures to commemorate the occasion. ;)
Christina Lake Summer 2009
High River, 2008 on our way to pick up the rings!
Fish Creek Park, Summer 2010
Scott's graduation, June 2010, University of Lethbridge
My graduation, June 2010, University of Calgary
Scott's grad again
One of the nieces birthday's, summer 2010
England, summer 2010
England, summer 2010
England, summer 2010
Bowling with the Thompson's, fall 2010

I love you Scott and I can't wait to see where the next stages of life take us!!
PS- I tried to add music so that you could listen to our wedding songs while you read, but no such luck... So here are links to both our songs:
"Fidelity" by Regina Spektor and "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment